Social Media & The Bosco
January 23rd, 2012
While building our company, we realized that photo booths are the only products at events that produce a physical entity that can equal the digital entity. When combined with nostalgia, the strength of vanity and the unbelievable growth of picture sharing, the value is tremendous.
The Bosco has created machines that are social media monsters:
- Our photos instantly upload to the web.
- Our iPad app lets event goers easily send their pictures straight to their phones and share their photos through social networks or email. (or anything else you can imagine)
- Our photos have optional QR codes to link the printed photo with your digital campaign.
- Our API helps easily integrate and instantly upload photos to any 3rd party website or application.
- Our touch screen enables easy customization for any type of client guest interaction.
The goal isn't to stop there. There's nothing more satisfying than finding innovative and interactive ways to use our technologies to meet your goals.
We're interested in exploring the digital possibilities of the photo booth, while remaining true to its 120 year history.
Social Media + The Bosco = A great way to reach far beyond the event walls, translating to longer-lasting and more meaningful relationships with your guests, and those interacting with the content both near and far.
To collaborate click here